Donate To FAWNA
All cash donations are very gratefully recieved and go towards assisting our carer's in undertaking the important work that they do by providing:
- rescue and rehabilitation equipment
- native animal food supplies
- medical supplies and by covering vet bills, and
- training opportunities.
Donations of $2.00 or more are Tax Deductible. A tax deductable receipt for your donation will be provided upon request. Donations can be either sent by mail or electronically transferred:
Post to FAWNA at:
Direct deposit into:
FAWNA is a public fund listed on the Register of Environmental Organisations as a Registered Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR), able to receive tax deductible donations under item 6.1.1 of subsection 30-55(1) of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997, and also registered with:
- Australian Government, Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission: Charity ABN 99 857 239 632
- Australian Government, Department of the Environment: Register of Environmental Organisations
- Government of Western Australia, Department of Commerce: Charitable Collection Licence No. 21570
The FAWNA Committee is interested in hearing about any opportunities you may have for fundraising and promotional events. It may be as simple as having a FAWNA collection tin at your business or having us speak at your function. For contact details click here.